E23: The Key to Everything – Using Challenges to Drive Forward – Tyler Chesser
Sometimes, when life’s big challenges hit us, it’s easy to feel like a victim and just stop moving forward. But what if those challenges were just a gateway? An “entrance exam” of sorts. Join us today as Tyler Chesser shares his experience with success, failure, challenge, and fear, and how facing these challenges and fears changed his life.
- Rhinoceros Success, by Scott Alexander (https://amzn.to/2RzTEYH)
- Sapiens, by Yuval Noah Harari (https://amzn.to/2XdBstZ)
- The Power of Habit, by Charles Duhigg (https://amzn.to/2JbhOER)
- The Slight Edge, by Jeff Olson (https://amzn.to/2RCTGPg)
- Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill (https://amzn.to/2RA5EcG)
- @thetylerchesser (insta & twitter)
- The Chesser Company (facebook)
Tyler Chesser is a commercial real estate broker, investor, and business coach focused on helping multifamily investors accelerate results in their lives. He uses his experience from his upbringing, as well as his time in the corporate world to relate to people in many walks of life, and has built his own business on the principles of consistency, purpose, and impact.
Tyler was recently recognized as a “Rising Star 30 & Under” in Commercial Investment Real Estate Magazine. He’s brokered over $50 Million in commercial deals, and he has a deep love for personal development. He’s driven to create a great life for himself, but his drive goes far beyond personal – he wants to show others that there’s a better way. Far too many people live a life that they’re just tolerating, and Tyler wants to reach as many of them as he can and show them there is more out there.
Read the Transcript Here