E34 – Dial in Your Niche – Ryan Scialabba
There are no “rules” to when or how to start a business – and if the interviews we’ve done so far have shown us anything, growth, more often than not, is spurred on by adversity and challenge. Ryan’s story is just another example that the best thing to do when you’re given a daunting challenge is to turn it on it’s head and create your dream. Want a quick kick-start to your motivation? Join us today and listen to Ryan’s journey!
- Dichotomy of Leadership – Jocko Willink & Leif Babin (https://amzn.to/31jHcQo)
- How to Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie ( https://amzn.to/2M2fTGz)
- Extreme Ownership – Jocko Willink & Leif Babin (https://amzn.to/33axiCh)
- 5 Dysfunctions of a Team – Patrick Lencioni (https://amzn.to/2Kk0csu)
- Traction – Gino Wickman (https://amzn.to/2OIBOVF)
Ryan Scialabba is a managing partner in his home buying group, co-host of The Fliptalk Podcast, and head of FLIP PGH Events. Over the last 3.5 years Ryan and his partner Aaron have grown their house buying company from zero to 11M in sales, grown to 19 full-time employees, and project to complete 140 – 150 transactions just this year.
Inspired by his dad, and then following mentors like FortuneBuilders’ Than Merril, Paul & JD Esajin,etc. Ryan has grown a huge high-level network. He knows the biggest value his business has is the network he’s built, and he knows if he had to he could rebuild everything tomorrow through these relationships. His purpose is to become the best version of himself possible, because he knows you’ve got to take this on before you can turn your focus outward.
Read the Transcript Here