E21: Lessons on Mindset After Losing $50 Million: The Truth about Failure – Rod Khleif
Ever feel yourself getting out of balance? Struggling to focus on the real purpose behind your goals? Or maybe you’ve lost everything, and are struggling to get back on your feet. If any of the above feel like you, then listen in as Rod Khleif shares his story of struggle to success.
- Think & Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill (https://amzn.to/2Fprcng)
- The Five Love Languages – Gary Chapman (https://amzn.to/2J2lwRr)
- The Slight Edge – Jeff Olson (https://amzn.to/2N0OBC1)
- The Magic of Thinking Big – David J Schwartz (https://amzn.to/2Fo0BqH)
- Turning pro – Steven Pressfield (https://amzn.to/2WWrPQ8)
- Text “Rod” to 41411 for a free workbook
- Lifetime Cashflow Podcast
Rod Khleif and his family immigrated to the USA when he was 6, and after watching his mother’s drive to create a life for her kids he knew he wanted a life in real estate. In this episode we hear how he fought through language barriers, bullying, and limiting beliefs, to become a passionate real estate investor who has personally owned and managed over 2,000 apartments and homes.
As an accomplished entrepreneur, Rod has built several successful multi-million dollar businesses. Ask Rod what he’s most proud of and he’ll say his 15+ years of philanthropy work. Rod’s foundation, The Tiny Hands Foundation has benefited more than 55,000 community children in need. He also runs one of the top ranking Investing and Business Podcasts: The Lifetime Cashflow Podcast.
Rod is driven and inspired by the desire for fulfilment through helping others, and also a huge drive to create a beautiful life for his family.
Read the Transcript Here