E83: Leveraging Leverage – A Different View On Debt – Jason Hartman
Not every path to success looks the same, and there is a strategy for everyone. It’s easy to look at someone successful and think “man, I need to walk his path exactly”, and that’s not actually the case. We can learn something from (almost) everyone, but it’s important to make sure the strategies we implement are aligned with our goals. Join us today as Jason Hartman shares some unique strategies and lessons he’s put into practice in his investing business!
- Evaluate leverage – it may give you more negotiating power
- Consumer debt is negative, smart real estate debt can be positive
- There is always a different strategy to investing
- Delayed gratification equals a compounded reward
- Mentors are readily available through books / podcasts / masterminds
- Mission Success – Og Mandino (https://amzn.to/2RCT50J)
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – Stephen Covey (https://amzn.to/2lKuPOf)
- The Psychology of Winning – Denis Waitley (https://amzn.to/2uel3HY)
Jason Hartman is an investor now based in Florida. He’s the CEO of Platinum Properties Real Estate, Hartman Media Network and several others. He’s involved in a number of business ventures helping investors buy turnkey investment properties and gaining long term financial wealth. His main focus is on assets that maintain within the investor’s control, and he uses creative debt strategies to create long-term wealth plans.
Jason’s purpose is to create. He believes that staying engaged (ie. not retiring for the sake of retiring) is a good practice for a fulfilled life, and he intends to follow his own advice.
Read the Transcript Here