E39: The Mindset of a Warrior – Greg Dickerson
Where does discipline come from? When is it okay to “quit”? (is it ever?) Are people naturally leaders? If you’re an entrepreneur (or aspiring to be one) you’ve probably asked yourself at least one of these questions over the course of your journey – and today this is exactly what Greg is sharing his insight and experience on. He shares what it’s like growing up in a military family, how he’s grown through success AND failure, and what drives him forward every day.
1. Problems are going to happen. Don’t get mad, just take action!
2. Focus on the solution, not the problem
3. Learn the difference between “quitting”, and knowing when to walk away
4. Always keep learning! Grow through the challenges
- The Bible (https://amzn.to/2ZmJpZZ)
- Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki (https://amzn.to/31XMmSs)
- The Power of Positive Thinking – Norman Vincent Peale (https://amzn.to/2ZgrTuz)
- Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill (https://amzn.to/2MBiPdE)
- Principles – Ray Dalio (https://amzn.to/2KPomuU)
- Positivity – Harry Edelson (https://amzn.to/2NsLXnc)
Greg Dickerson is a serial entrepreneur, real estate developer, coach and mentor with over 20 years experience. In his career he has bought, developed, and sold over $250 million in real estate, he’s built and renovated hundreds of custom homes and commercial buildings, plus he’s started 12 different companies from the ground up.
Greg has been a guest commentator on Fox Business, the Dave Ramsey Show, as well as many others. He served in the United States Navy right out of high school, and he’s always been a leader in the community: serving on the boards of several churches, ministries, and non-profit organizations.
He has been mentored by some founders of huge companies, as well as found mentorship through books. His purpose is seeking and finding untapped potential in people, and then helping them recognize it themselves and achieve success through it.
Read the Transcript Here