E98: What You’re Missing About Money – Chris Naugle
What if the difference between where you are (with success) right now, and the success of the super rich, is just a little missing information? What you know might not be wrong, but you’re missing critical pieces? That is exactly where Chris Naugle was just a few short years ago, and if you join us today he’ll share exactly how he went from near bankruptcy to great success, just by filling in this key information.
- The Private Money Guide – Chris Naugle (https://amzn.to/39QduqH)
- The “501(k)” Plan – Tom & Mark Ford Dyson (https://amzn.to/2QcBa0C)
- The Creature From Jekyll Island – G. Edward Griffin (https://amzn.to/2TZpK1w)
Chris Naugle has dedicated his life to being America’s #1 Money Mentor. His success includes managing over 30 million dollars in assets in the financial services and advisory industry and tens of millions in real estate business, with over 200 transactions and an HGTV pilot show since 2014.
Today he’s dedicating time to his driving purpose (gratitude, and showing people the way to financial freedom) by sharing his journey through entrepreneurship, near bankruptcy, and finally success, and the few key pieces he was missing before he found a mentor.
- You NEED mentors
- Regardless of success, there are always times of downturn, plan for them
- Become a problem solver
- Don’t ever ask for money
- Have multiple exit strategies
Read the Transcript Here