E59: Conquer Limiting Beliefs To Find Your Focus – Chris Dedeyan
Have you ever wondered why some people struggle, and others seem to soar to the top – even despite serious challenges? It’s no coincidence, it turns out that the successful people are the ones who’ve learned to re-frame their fears and challenges into opportunity. If you want IN on this success secret, join us today as Chris shares his story of overcoming challenges and conquering the most important thing to success: mindset.
- Think & Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill (https://amzn.to/2PUpv9c)
- The Alchemist – Paulo Coelho (https://amzn.to/31OCvP1)
- Shoe Dog – Phil Knight (https://amzn.to/2WntNWo)
- How to Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie (https://amzn.to/2Q7b6Xx)
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – Stephen Covey (https://amzn.to/2lKuPOf)
- Managing Oneself – Peter F Drucker (https://amzn.to/31UqGWW)
- Wake up at 4am every morning
- Meditate 30 – 45 minutes every morning
- Drinks his green tea
- Goes into his affirmations, goes over yearly goals
- Journals 3 targets for the day, and then sets his intentions for these targets
- Gets to the gym 6am
Christopher Dedeyan is a professional speaker and peak performance expert who helps entrepreneurs, leaders and employees alike manage stress, increase productivity and have more energy.
He developed his entrepreneurial skills during the five years he built and ran his real estate brokerage, and during that time, Christopher noticed that he could help his colleagues with self-development by incorporating new rituals and habits in their lives that help them not only in their business but in their personal lives as well.
Christoper’s purpose is driven by his desire to accomplish his extreme goals, and his “never give up” mindset is absolutely crucial in accomplishing all that he has set out to do.
Read the Transcript Here